Sunday, August 2, 2015

Houston TX: Still Urgent! RE: $100 pledged. Rescue needed for affectionate young thin stray (dumped or lost) ORANGE TABBY male. Transport available.

Call Shelly Stalarow Cell (281) 804-3603

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 2:14 PM, Gail C wrote:
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015
From: sstalarow10803@yahoo.com
Dear All Rescuers, Animal Lovers & Friends.....

I still need your help....no resolution for the sweet, young, skinny, male orange tabby that is still around my front and backyard trying to survive and extremely scared.  (Photo attached).    (Sorry for a repeat email....)

The sweet little fella allows me to pet him, give him treats (which he loves) and even hold him!!  Some of the other cats that appear in the yard either intimidate or harass him and then I hear his loud fearful cries which breaks my heart.  I would if I could bring him in; however, my home is full to capacity with dogs and cats.  The sweet cat appears young (under a year old and thin).  FYI-he does not appear to be scared of  our dogs  (up to 23 lbs dogs).  In fact, just recently, I found out that he hangs out at night with a dog that is loose in the neighborhood that is medium size.)  He is also hanging around with a black & white tuxedo cat & her baby. In fact, I feed them in the early mornings in front of my car.

I realize this is kitten season in full force, however, if someone could please bring him into their home and foster him until he gets a forever home, you won't be sorry.  My husband and I speculate he was either dumped or lost.

Please forward this email to family, friends, other rescuers, business associates who may know someone that could help this sweet cat have a comfortable life inside a home with a nice family.  You just never know who may know someone that would be thrilled to have this little fella to be part of their family.

I will donate $100.00 to the rescue group to cover his medical care that takes him in.  I will transport him to you or meet you.

Also, please be advised the best way to reach me is by calling me on my cell.  If I do not answer, please leave me a message and I will return your call.  I am not on the computer much--dealing with the crew here and taking care of household matters takes up most of my day.

Thank you for your time.

Shelly Stalarow
***************************************************
7/8/15 POST
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Gail C
Date: Jul 7, 2015 6:59 PM
Subject: FW: Still looking for a home or rescue Houston, TX / ORANGE TABBY $100 donation & transport to rescue
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shelly Stalarow <sstalarow10803@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: Have You Been Able To Find A Home For This Kitty? Houston, TX:ORANGE TABBY $100 donation & transport to rescue
To: Adele Mirshak
Adele:

Thank you for responding.  No, I have not found a home for him as of today (7/6th).  He is such a sweetie.  He still waits for me in the mornings to feed him (sometimes with another cat).  He loves the treats, too and SPECIAL ATTENTION.   I must add that he is not affected by our dogs.  They see him and as long as he doesn't run, they are fine.

Please call me if you need any additional information.  I am not on the computer everyday dealing with family matters.  You are definitely welcomed to contact me on my cell (281-804-3603).

Shelly Stalarow

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 11:21 AM, Adele Mirshak <amirshak@gmail.com> wrote:
Have you been able to find a home for this kitty?  If not, we will send out the information again.  Thank you for being so kind and caring.  I wish more people were like you.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dian Wright
Date: Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 10:02 PM
Subject: FW: $100 donation & transport to rescue..Sweet, young orange tabby needs a home or rescue Houston, TX area...
To: Dian Wright <dian.wright@verizon.net>
Reply-To: Shelly Stalarow <sstalarow10803@yahoo.com
Plz cross post!!!!
Subject: $100 donation & transport to rescue..Sweet, young orange tabby needs a home or rescue

Subject: Fw: SWEET, YOUNG, ORANGE TABBY NEEDS A HOME
Reply-To: Shelly Stalarow <sstalarow10803@yahoo.com>
On Monday, June 22, 2015 3:32 PM, Shelly Stalarow <sstalarow10803@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear All:

This is the 3rd time that I have sent this
email out--I NOW HAVE A PHOTO ATTACHED FOR YOUR EYES (Below)!!   I thought I had the situation taken care of; however, due to some unforseen circumstances, it did not work out as thought.

Please help me help a sweet, young, skinny, orange male tabby (white around his neck)  that is in my backyard trying to survive and extremely scared!!

The sweet little fella allows me to pet him, give him treats (which he loves) and even hold him!!! Some of the other cats that appear in the yard either intimidate or harass him and then I hear his loud fearful cries which breaks my heart.  I would bring him in, however, my home is full to capacity with dogs and cats.  The sweet cat appears young (under a year old and thin). FYI-he does not appear to be scared of the dogs (up to 23 lbs dogs).  In fact, just today, I found out that he hangs out at night with dog that is loose in the neighborhood that is medium size.

I realize this is kitten season, however, if someone could please bring him into their home and foster him until he gets a forever home, you won't be sorry.  My husband & I speculate he was either dumped or lost.

Please forward this email to family, friends, other rescuers, business associates who may know someone that could help this sweet cat have a comfortable life inside a home with a nice family.  You never know who may know someone that would be thrilled to have this little fella to be part of their family.

Also, please be advised the best way to reach me is by calling me on my cell.  If I do not answer, please leave me a message and I will return your call.  I am not on the computer much--dealing with the crew here and taking care of household matters takes up most most of my day.

Thank you for your time.